You are doing everything you can for your organization. You have a website and a blog. You are getting your name out there via social media sites. Now you hear that you need a tablet to truly help your organization succeed. But tablets are very pricey and you are not really sure why you would need one or how it could be beneficial.
Reasons You Need a Tablet
It may come as a shock, but using a tablet can be very good for your small business. We have outlined a few of the reasons below.
- Amazing presentations: Tablets allow you to have easy access to your presentation and portfolios. You do not need to wait for a computer to boot up. You can easily show your potential client what you do. These un-wasted minutes may be the difference between a new client and a missed opportunity.
- State-of-the-Art: Many clients wish to work with businesses that are using the latest in technology. Today, the “latest” is centered on tablet computers. If you’re a freelance marketing consultant, you could use your tablet to show potential clients past examples of your marketing work. Clients will be reassured to see that you are using the latest technology to promote yourself.
- Information at your fingertips: Say you’re a real estate agent trying to determine how much your clients should offer for that house on the corner. With your tablet computer, you can immediately find out that the home three doors down sold for $250,000 last month. Armed with this information, you can confidently advise your clients, and you can be assured that your clients will tell their friends and family members that you used actual market information when advising them.
- Signing documents is a breeze: To close a deal, you might need your clients to sign important documents. Thanks to several easy-to-use applications that you can download to your tablet, there’s no longer any need to fuss with tons of paper that can be easily lost. Instead, pull up your documents on your tablet and have your clients sign the paperwork right on the screen. You can then quickly email it to the people that need it.
Introduction to Wi-Fi Security from Management Concepts Inc
About Management Concepts
Management Concepts has been serving the business community in Wisconsin and Upper Michigan since 1981. Management Concepts offers technology solutions along with support, training and consulting services to Businesses primarily in Wisconsin and the upper Midwest. Management Concepts was founded on the combined strength of our employees who represent unsurpassed experience and ability in the business technology industry. For this reason, Management Concepts is able to offer state-of-the-art products, backed by unequaled support and services to meet the growing needs of your ever changing business.
- 12/05/2013 Video games that are more work than your job
- 12/03/2013 Amazon introduces Sunday delivery
- 11/28/2013 Try this cool iOS7 tricks
- 11/26/2013 Apple on top of innovators list…yet again
- 11/21/2013 Try this cool iOS7 tricks
- 11/13/2013 Tech can make your business more efficient
- 11/07/2013 Dropbox has big plans for photo-sharing
- 11/05/2013 Is Facebook’s new Graph Search good or bad news for users?
- 11/03/2013 Google taking aim at Microsoft with free Quickoffice offer?
- 10/31/2013 Microsoft’s ready to hand you $200 for an old iPhone