We all love our smartphones, how did we do without them? They can do so much, but the one thing they can’t do is last for more then a couple days without the battery dying, if that. It’s one of the main problems smartphone users everywhere have.
The problem comes down to this: Smartphones do too much. And by doing so, they consume more than their fair share of power. There are steps, though, that you can take to enhance the life of your smartphone’s battery. By shutting off some of your phone’s extra features, you may be able to squeeze enough juice out of your battery to keep your smartphone humming the entire day.
Dimming that smartphone screen
Keeping your smartphones screen at full brightness can drain your battery quickly. Lowering the brightness of your screen will drastically boost the battery life of your smartphone, and it’s a very simple thing you can do without removing any apps.
Another easy trick you can do is to adjust the length of time your screen stays lit after being used. The longer your screen stays lit without being touched, the more it will empty your battery.
A Bluetooth device is a massive drain on your battery as well. As it is always looking for outside signals, it is constantly draining your battery. So when you are in meetings or not expecting calls, shutting it off can make your smartphone’s battery work for a lot longer.
Introduction to Wi-Fi Security from Management Concepts Inc
About Management Concepts
Management Concepts has been serving the business community in Wisconsin and Upper Michigan since 1981. Management Concepts offers technology solutions along with support, training and consulting services to Businesses primarily in Wisconsin and the upper Midwest. Management Concepts was founded on the combined strength of our employees who represent unsurpassed experience and ability in the business technology industry. For this reason, Management Concepts is able to offer state-of-the-art products, backed by unequaled support and services to meet the growing needs of your ever changing business.
- 12/10/2013 Who will take over as the next CEO of Microsoft?
- 12/05/2013 Video games that are more work than your job
- 12/03/2013 Amazon introduces Sunday delivery
- 11/28/2013 Try this cool iOS7 tricks
- 11/26/2013 Apple on top of innovators list…yet again
- 11/21/2013 Try this cool iOS7 tricks
- 11/13/2013 Tech can make your business more efficient
- 11/07/2013 Dropbox has big plans for photo-sharing
- 11/05/2013 Is Facebook’s new Graph Search good or bad news for users?
- 11/03/2013 Google taking aim at Microsoft with free Quickoffice offer?